An idea for a story can come from anywhere. The idea for this story came after listening to the very good song, "Abiola," by Ellis Paul. I really enjoyed listening to the song and realized that I could write a story similar, though not identical, to it by incorporating bits and pieces from all the other fairy tales and stories I have ever read. In chapter 9, the story of the rooster was inspired by a similar story found in "The Good Master", by Kate Seredy, which appears to be a native folktale.
This story is not perfect and it is not even halfway written. So, if there seems to be an extraordinary amount of grammatical errors and mixed-up words, don't worry- I'm always rereading and trying to fix them. My apologies if chapters are mixed up. If you see any mistakes, comment on them and I'll do my best to make the needed adjustments. For example, "In chapter 14, theirs is ought to be there is" or "Is Gibbs a good guy or a bad guy?"
Enjoy this story- I'm trying to make it as good and interesting as I can.
Enjoy this story- I'm trying to make it as good and interesting as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment